Wednesday 8 June 2011

Latest....

We did the final 'pull for the shore' yesterday afternoon, and I finished the head of the standing figure last evening. I plan to go about 50-60 cm above the head and then finish. GB is primed to make the steel armature next week. It really is nearly there! After two years, there are only a few weeks to go until graduation and the big wide world. Plans are moving ahead a little on that front, with a potential studio space and possible movement on the relocation and finance front. Things may actually be falling into place, but I will hold my breath for a bit longer.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to see the piece moving right along, LouLou! I wish I could see it in person but will view it virtually on your blog, I hope.
    Congratulations on moving closer to graduation and all the good the wonderful things that will follow!
    Tommye

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page