Thursday 31 January 2013

Tomorrow's the Day!





All ready to pack the pick-up and move lock, stock and barrel into the Cathedral. My loom building slave buddy is arriving at 6.45 am, but for the life of me I cannot remember why we decided to start so early! The hire place (aka Acro City) does not open until 7.30, and it is not going to take long to load the stuff I have here. Still, the early bird catches the verger. We have special permission to park by the bell tower and use the secret door into the North Transept. I am hoping that by the end of the residency I shall be au fait with all the nooks and crannies. I may even pluck up courage for a visit up the spire, if I can curb my vertigo.......

Location:Clay Lane,,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page