Thursday 13 June 2013

Eight Hours and No Backache :-))





One large block with hachures (normal and double ended). One pale and one dark block, both with the 'ray line' dividing them so that part has a lurex thread in the weft blend. I also did a whole load of Ghiordes knots on the back of panel two of the 3D piece - now renamed Wilfred for the time being.

Two days ago I had a preliminary discussion with the Clerk of Works about hanging 'Lament' in November. To be honest, I was expecting to have all sorts of objections, but basically the answer was "Yes" and "Where would you like it to go". I am repeatedly amazed by how welcoming and accommodating the Cathedral's personnel are; I love being part of it!

Location:The Dungeon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page