Friday 6 September 2013

New Book Joy #3!

Well, a girl has to have something to do besides weaving, now that evenings are closing in.




I heard Malcolm speak on this subject last year and it was excellent. I am also a great fan of his sonnets - as you will know if you are a regular visitor here.

There is a new exhibition in the Cathedral; 'Moment by Moment, a Pilgrimage'. 100 steel figure sculptures by Randy Klein: childhood, nature, journeys, love, parenthood, acquisition, spiritual (re)awakening and more - all human life is there! I will check the position regarding copyright and maybe post photos of my favourites.

Oh, and I did a lot of work on 'Rebuilder' too; very close to completing bet1. Planning to go in and do so tomorrow after shop duties.

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page