Monday 4 November 2013

I Love It When a Plan Comes Together

Well, another twelve hour day, but the exhibition is up and ready to open tomorrow. Fantastic help from Simon and Tony of the Cathedral Works. I must admit to a teary eye when 'Lament' was hauled into place hanging from the organ loft; it was the piece I was most concerned about, having decayed so much more than expected I was not sure that it would work - but it does! Also, remembering that all the time I was weaving it back in 2011 I knew that the organ loft would be a great place to display it, but with no real expectation that it would ever happen, and, Lo! it has.

I have left everything covered so that I can do a last minute check and label before I remove the red and white tape to open the North transept to the public.

Chuffed to bits.


LouLou

Location:Cathedral

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page