Tuesday 30 June 2015

Aides Memoires





Like most people I have a selection of electronic means to help me remember things I have to do and places I have to go, but I still find the trusty post-it note a very useful tool for marking pages in books and jotting down ideas.  The adhesive does not work well on MDF, and runs out of 'stick' fairly quickly anyway.  I have invented the Memory Stone! Once the strips fail to adhere to the stone, there is a handy hole to hold them until dealt with. Visible reminded rather than notes hidden in diary pages.



Had an encouraging email today in response to one of my 'make your own opportunities' proactivities.  Further research required, but quietly hopeful.



Today is the last day of my 'sabbatical'.  Am hoping that I have the self-discipline to continue the journaling and drawing habits that I have developed in the last eight weeks.  One sketchbook- journal is almost full (I will acquire the second volume at WD tomorrow) and I have a goodly number of ideas to work on in my  upcoming studio days.  Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page