Monday 14 May 2018

Getting Back To Normal (ish)





The Art Trail is over, so today is about putting my home back to rights; with the challenge of maintaining the current level of tidiness! It has been a good experience - many enjoyable conversations about weaving in general, and my practice in particular.
I found it most salutary to tell my story and be reminded about the blessings I have gained in the last few years.
I was right not to become stressed making lots of work for sale; people came to look and talk, not buy necessarily, and that was fine - I now have a good stock of tiny tapestries to stock my Etsy shop (taking photos and doing that will be a day's work).
There are affirming comments in the Visitors' Book to look back on.
I have several new ideas to work on, and a new impetus to finish the larger works.
I shall participate again.

Location:The Loom Room

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page